Monday, April 18, 2016

Just a few thoughts

Hi everybody!
I don't have much to say this week - just that we are happy and healthy and working hard.
I do want to tell you about something I have been thinking about this last week though... This might be kind of obvious but, the gospel changes people. I think sometimes we find ourselves out on the street thinking, "I'm not going to contact that person because surely they are old and too Catholic to change" or "He drinks way too much to be interested in our message" or we need to drop Him because he is never going to change (now there is a time and a place for everything and I realize that)... But the gospel literally changes people. It changes their hearts and their spirits and I know it can change them and help every single one of them in their lives and in their families, regardless of what they might be going through.
Of course as missionaries, we need to remember that and really view others as Christ does. And have faith that there are people ready to accept this message. However, this applies one very aspect of life! We should always be striving to have the love for others that Christ has for them and that He has for us. Can you imagine the world we would live in if we each just loved a little more?? So that's my invitation to y'all today. Find someone to just love a little better this week.
Also, we have been sharing the talk by President Monson "Choices" with a lot of people this week. It's only like 4 minutes so if you don't remember it, go watch it! But how important it is that we remember our goal and that we realize that every decision we make matters because it either helps us get there or it doesn't. Folks, our goal is the celestial kingdom and when we make mistakes - because all of us will - we have the beautiful gift of the atonement to help us get back on track.
Alright, those are my ramblings this week. I love the Lord, I love this gospel and I testify that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet here to guide us on the earth today. I love this opportunity to serve others and I'm so grateful for my Savior.
Have a wonderful week y'all!!
XOXO Hermana Hauber

Happy 8 months today! 3 for 1 euro and they were delicious!


The sweet family from Mexico who has been here for 3 months but
are going home next week!

I tried ceviche and loved it!

Food truck round up!


We got caught in the rain... without umbrellas

Intercambios with the SHEs and sweet Hermana Andersen!

Pres, Cecelia y Samuel #selfiestickforthewin

No comments:

Post a Comment