Monday, June 20, 2016

Wings

Hola todos!!
It's been kind of a crazy week but all good things! We had intercambios and a baptism in the ward! And some other stuff too. I don't have a ton of time today, but I do just want to share a short scripture that I read in my studies this week that I absolutely LOVE. It's in 3 Nephi 10:4-6 and this is what it says...

4 O ye people of these great cities which have fallen, who are descendants of Jacob, yea, who are of the house of Israel, how oft have I gathered you as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and have nourished you.
5 And again, how oft would I have gathered you as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, yea, O ye people of the house of Israel, who have fallen; yea, O ye people of the house of Israel, ye that dwell at Jerusalem, as ye that have fallen; yea, how oft would I have gathered you as a hen gathereth her chickens, and ye would not.
6 O ye house of Israel whom I have spared, how oft will I gather you as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, if ye will repent and return unto me with full purpose of heart.

Pay attention to the verbs in each of the verses... In verse 4 it says how often he already has gathered us. Then in verse 5, how often he would have gathered is if we would've let him. And then in verse 6, how often he still will gather us if we repent and come to him. Can you see how incredibly loving our Heavenly Father is? He WANTS to help us and gather us and nurture us, and all that he asks is that we return and REPENT with full purpose of heart.
So y'all, please just remember this.  Our Heavenly Father is there for you. He has always been there and always will be there. I promise you that if you seek Him He will take you in under his wings and help you and lift you up.
This is why I am here. To help others know this and learn to feel the love of our Savior and our Father in Heaven. And I love being able to share this message.

Have a wonderful week!
XOXO, Hermana Hauber

Pday soccer⚽️😎
These are all over the city, more to come next week!

Andres! He got baptized this last weekend

Yummy vegetarian food!

intercambios, with brownies!


No comments:

Post a Comment