Monday, December 7, 2015

Badajoz.... Round 3!!

Hola amigos y familia!
Warning: this email may or may not be extremely long and full of rambling, so read on if you please, or... Well don't if you don't please. (;
This past week has been full of ups and downs but has been awesome (every week is pretty sure), many hard moments, but even more beautiful moments. I don't even know where to start, but here goes....
So one of our investigators, Borja, is awesome and so is his girlfriend and we had this super cool conversation with them about our Savior and the grace we r eceive from His atonement.. Ytala had asked a question, and it turned into one of the most powerful conversations I have ever had. We talked about about our savior Jesus Christ, and how Thanks to him, we can become like our father in heaven. The grace that he gives us and the price he paid was for you and me. His love for us is infinite and eternal. I love that we have been able to share this message with them and with everyone through the new Christmas video of the church.... If you haven't watched it, go watch it.... And I love hearing testimony of His love and His life!
We also had an amazing zone conference in Sevilla on Friday and we had an area seventy come to visit - Elder Leimer, from Frankfurt, Germany! It was my first conference and I loved it!! We talked about the importance of bringing our investigators to church, and how we need toinvite all to repent. We also talked about the kinds of servants we are going to be, and how we can better apply the teaching in preach my gospel to the Lords work. Something that I thought a lot about during the conference was JOY. THERE IS JOY IN THE WORK AND I HAVE JOY IN MY SAVIOR. The spirit at the conference was tangible and I learned so much!!
We received transfer calls Saturday morning, and this one came from the voice of our dear mission president. I will be staying in Badajoz for another transfer with a new companion, Hermana Dueñas!! And my sweet comp Hermana Watson is being transferred. Honestly, it is so bittersweet. I'm so excited for her to go meet and teach new people and I'm excited for change, but I'm super sad to see her go. But I know this is all on the Lord's time and in his way.
Just to close I want to share this quote with y'all.... I found it as I was studying humility.... “Humble and meek properly suggest virtues, not weaknesses. They suggest a consistent mildness of temper and an absence of wrath and passion. … It is not servile submissiveness. It is not cowed nor frightened. … “How does one get humble? To me, one must constantly be reminded of his dependence. On whom dependent? On the Lord. How remind one’s self? By real, constant, worshipful, grateful prayer” (The Teachings of Spencer W. Kimball, ed. Edward L. Kimball [1982], 232–33).

I love you all and am so grateful for your support and love and constant prayers!
Xoxoxo Hermana Hauber

4/5 Hermanas from my CCM group at the zone conference!

Intercambios with the SHE's!

This is Sarita. We eat with her every first Sunday
and her food is BUENISIMO

Cute Christmas fair today!


CHRISTMAS!!!

This is Lourdes and her family. Members <3 heart emoticon heart emoti

No comments:

Post a Comment