Monday, December 14, 2015

Short and Sweet

Hey y'all!
So this week we had transfers and I got a new companion!! Her name is Hermana Dueñas and she is from Bountiful, Utah. This is her last transfer in the mission so lucky me, I get to suck up all of her knowledge and experience right before she goes home. (: It has been a hard week but here is a quote that I found that I love!!
President Thomas S. Monson has said: “This great cause … will continue to go forth, changing and blessing lives. … No force in the entire world can stop the work of God. Despite what comes, this great cause will go forward.”
I know that this is true. We are members of the church of Jesus Christ and the work we do in sharing the gospel is the will of the Lord. And it will continue to go forward because He is on our side and He will help us.
I love you all and hope all is well at home!
Xoxo Hermana Hauber

So this was from my first day in Malaga... We took a picture
with my CCM comp and her trainer and my trainer. Well,
my new comp was her trainer! So I now have this super
cool photo of me and my first three companions
that we took at the end of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment