Monday, May 9, 2016

El Amor de Dios

Hi y'all!

This week was such a good week!! The good things started off with consejo on Monday and Tuesday! We traveled to the mission home in Fuengirola and then had meetings Monday evening and Tuesday morning and wow - what a cool spiritual experience. I thought about how much the Lord trusts us - and therefore how much he loves us - to let us be here teaching His children and like taking care of them. All of the missionaries here, but also all of everyone that we interact with on a daily basis. It's incredible!


I also got to see my sweet, amazing trainer, Hermana Watson, for the first time since she left me and the last time before she goes home in a couple weeks. What an amazing example she is to me.


Then! We had Intercambios with the Hermanas from Malaga and Elche! We had some really cool contacting experiences which for me is good, because I still have a hard time with it. But I love when I do open my mouth and someone really truly listens to us even if for a moment. 
Elche Hermanas

Malaga Hermanas
We also had a couple awesome investigator lessons this week! One lady we are teaching is from Colombia and so open to the gospel. The spirit is always so strong in our lessons and she is progressing so well! We taught her the word of wisdom this week and even though she only had a few small things, she just accepted it so easily! 
We are also teaching another man who has been through a lot of hard things in his life, but really wants to change and he loves learning about the gospel. Honestly, there is so much potential here in Alicante, it is a blessing to be here working and teaching and sharing this glorious message.
Last but not least, I got to skype with my beautiful family! It was kind of a surreal feeling. But wow, I am so blessed to have them supporting me. I have such a strong testimony of the Lords plan for us as his children. He loves us and he KNOWS us and he just wants us to find happiness and has given us all that we need to accomplish it. The gospel is incredible. And it's true. And I love being a missionary.
I love you all! Have a wonderful week!!
XOXO Hermana Hauber

My compi

Us with our Alicante Zone Leaders

The Redds! They were in Caceres while I was in Badajoz
and they go home this week!

Our Zone!

Today we went and learned how to cook some new food
 with a member and the other Hermanas. YUM!










No comments:

Post a Comment