Monday, August 8, 2016

How to be a Consecrated Missionary

Hey y'all!!
This has been a jam packed week, so I´m just going to give you a few highlights with lots of pictures...
We started off the week in Málaga for consejo and then splits with the SHE leaders there and it was so amazing! In our meeting we talked all about being consecrated and sacrifice and obedience and it was such a powerful meeting. We talked about how we as missionaries strive to be consecrated, right? We strive to be dedicated, focused servants of the Lord during our time here. But really, WE cannot consecrate ourselves. As much as I focus and strive to do my best, I cannot consecrate myself... The Lord is the one who consecrates me. Only through the power of the atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ can I become better and truly consecrated to this work. So really.... we have to do all that we can AND turn to the Lord. And that is the only way we can truly be consecrated to the Lord and serving Him in this life. So I don´t know if that makes sense, but I thought it was really cool and that definitely has changed my perspective a bit.

All the Hermanas at consejo...
Also... we are coming up on our 1 year mark! So me and the other
missionaries from my group took a picture to celebrate. Basically
 the only way to celebrate in the mission is eating or taking pictures. (;
We also had a super good zone meeting!

Aaaannddd.... we taught some solid lessons with Gabriel and Antonio and Gregorio! They are all doing well. (:
AND! We had 6 investigators at church this week! Talk about incredible!!
Here in Alicante I have really learned to just LOVE THE MISSION. It doesn't matter if there are ups or downs or weird things or good things or whatever might happen.... The Lord has a plan and it is such a blessing to be involved in the work of the Lord. 
I'm healthy and doing well and I love being in the mission!! I hope you all have a wonderful week!
XOXO, Hermana Hauber (:

Intercambios with the SHEs


Elder Boston!

THANKS A MILLION!

Fish ate our feet




We carried all this heavy stuff a mile through Malaga...

Consejo

No comments:

Post a Comment