Monday, August 29, 2016

Welcome to Sevilla!

Hey y'all!

It has been one crazy week because we had transfers!!
So I started did the week in Alicante, of course and we had lots of goodbyes. It was hard to leave the investigators, the sweet members and of course my wonderful compi, but I made it through. Something that I love about leaving or going to a new area is the opportunity to share my testimony and tell the, how much I love the gospel. Of course, that is something that I do every day in citas and anytime we talk to anyone, but it's really special to be able to get up and share it with the whole ward. And well.... Now I'm in Sevilla! It's definitely warm but we are working hard. My comp is really sweet and I'm already learning so much from her!
I don't have much time, but here are a few pictures to sum up my week. (:

I saw my sweet trainee and HER trainee on transfer day! Yup, my trainee is training.. #proudmom ☺️🎉

I met my new district and afterwards we went to eat at this yummy Bolivian restaurant. FOOD. FOR. DAYS. 🍛
We are teaching this cute family from the Dominican Republic and the kids came to church with us!! 🙃

Aaaand today we went to Plaza de España for p day and had a picnic and saw some sweet things in the centro of Sevilla. 🇪🇸
Also, back to speaking of Alicante.... GREGORIO GOT BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!! 🎉☺️🎉 Obviously I couldn't be there, but President allowed me to see it over Skype and it was so super special. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to teach him and be a part of his journey to finding the gospel in his life. ❤️

And that's all I have time for! 
I know the church is true and it doesn't matter where you are or who you are with - the church is true and God loves us. I love being a missionary and sharing that with everyone. 
¡Feliz semana a todos! 
Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Hauber 😘❤️🇪🇸



Sevilla is beautiful!

Hermana Taggart, a new best friend


Transfer day!

Lots of goodbyes in Alicante...





So much food...


No comments:

Post a Comment