Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Short...

Short on time!!

Sorry y'all, we have been running around like crazy people!

I just want to say that I'm here in Spain, sharing the gospel with everyone and I love it! We have had conferences and meetings and exchanges and so many different things that life is crazy. But everything has a purpose and that is to help others come unto Christ. Everything we do revolves around that! Or at least that's how it should be.

I love this gospel and I love my Savior Jesus Christ. Like Elder Holland said... "The Savior reminds us that He has “graven [us] upon the palms of [His] hands.” Considering the incomprehensible cost of the Crucifixion and Atonement, I promise you He is not going to turn His back on us now. When He says to the poor in spirit, “Come unto me,” He means He knows the way out and He knows the way up. He knows it because He has walked it. He knows the way because He is the way." HE IS THE WAY. And he will always be there to love us and help us.

I love you guys, thanks for all the support and prayers! Have a wonderful week! (:

XOXO, Hermana Hauber


P Day!!

Intercambios!





No comments:

Post a Comment