Tuesday, October 11, 2016

❤❤

(no group email this week, but here are some pictures and a excerpt from the family email!)

Sevilla is good. It is definitely a beautiful city - you guys will LOVE it her if we come. (: Right now we are teaching a super awesome girl named Ana from Honduras. She is so cute!
My new comp is good! We actually met in Alicante so I already new her! She came with a lot of excitement to work and make goals and help the area so I'm really grateful for that!
The language is coming really good. I just am trying to increase my vocabulary, ya know? But there is always room for improvement! It does feel weird that I only have 4 months left.... and I'm not trunky. But I'm feelin good! So all good things. (:
Sorry it's short! More next week! LOVE YOUUUUUU!!
XOXOXO, hermana Hauber (:

Plaza de Toros for p day last week!

The elders made us burgers for lunch. Yum!




Consejo with Elder Zwick!

Day of goodbyes...





My cute compi and I

Consejo with Elder Zwick. Aren't we super guapos?? (:

New compi! Hermana Berube!

No comments:

Post a Comment