Monday, July 18, 2016

Short and SWEET (again)

Hey y'all!
It's been a good week! Transfers, ice cream and rebajas! Just real quick, here are some things about this week....

1. My sweet Hermana Swenson went home and my new companion is Hermana Peters! She is from my same group (we came into the mission at the same time) and we actually met in the airport the day we flew to Madrid. So that's cool. (: She is amazing and I am learning so much from her! I'm so grateful I have another 5 weeks to learn from her example and serve with her. (:
2. When it's summer here, we eat a lot of ice cream soo..... This is why half the pictures have ice cream. (;
3. Rebajas! There are a couple times a year when Spain has giant sales in all of their clothing stores and basically everywhere. #iloveshopping
4. Miracles! -Gabriel and Antonio came to play soccer with us on Saturday! They loved it and Gabriel brought his son too. Afterwards we taught them the Plan of Salvation and they really liked it. They are still reading in the Book of Mormon too and they love it! -Gregorio, our investigator from Colombia, has a baptismal date in August! YAY!!

Things are going great here and I am loving being a missionary! I made a goal at the beginning of the year to just share my testimony every single day and I love it so much. People here NEED the gospel and I feel so blessed to be able to share it with them. Have a wonderful week and do the little things because they make such a HUGE difference. (:
Love y'all!!
Hermana Hauber ☺️🇪🇸❤️









No comments:

Post a Comment