Monday, July 11, 2016

Short and SWEET

Hi everybody!
Soo.... We had a zone p-day today and just played all day long and now I have left myself with no time to email so.... Here are a few highlights and some fun pictures from our lives.
1. We had intercambios with the Hermanas from Crevillente and basically killed it! We found lots of cool new futures and taught some really good lessons and I got to work with my sweet "sister" in the mission.
2. One of the members gave all of the Hermanas here fans to keep us cool. It's so Spanish and I love it.
3. Transfers this week!! I'm staying here in Alicante and my comp, Hermana Swenson is going home to casa! So my new compi is Hermana Peters and I'm stoked. She is from my group and is a champ. So we have been saying lots of goodbyes to people here with Hermana Swenson.
And lots of other things but time is gone! I'm sorry I didn't email anyone back, but I do still love you all. My fam will post more pictures on the blog so go look there if you want. I love you all. I love being a missionary. And I will be better about writing next week. 😜
all my love, Hermana Hauber 😘🇪🇸❤️

I guess I like cats now? This was just a perfectly timed picture...
We went to a farm to visit...it was cute
intercambios!
My "sister" in the mission. Hermana Watson trained her too
And transfers begin!
#classicallyspanish
Some of our menos activo JAS made us lunch!
Us and the elders in our ward
Sister Reeves at consejo!
yummy smoothies!
With President and Hermana
American burger restaurant in Fuengirola

No comments:

Post a Comment