Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Short and SWEET (x3)

Hello everybody!
It has been a super great week here in Alicante, and Hermana Peters and I are seeing so many miracles!

1. Two of our investigators, Gabriel and Antonio, are doing well! We taught them the Word of Wisdom and are making a plan with them to stop smoking and drinking. They are so funny because whenever we teach them, they always tell us "We know, we know.... We just need to keep reading the book!" They love the Book of Mormon and read almost every night. (:
2. 2 months ago we contacted a super awesome guy named Edgar - he's like 24 years old - and he just is so ready for the gospel! Well, 2 weeks ago we taught him for the first time and then haven't been able to contact him since. But yesterday, we walked past dominoes where he works and it was completely empty. Except for him standing at the cash righter waving at us! So we went in and talked to him and set a cita for today! Yoo-hoo! We are going to teach him lesson one and I hope all goes well. (:
3. We are teaching a man named Moises and he is by far the hardest person I have ever taught.... But the other day we went and taught him Lesson 3 - about the gospel of Jesus Christ - and I have never felt more strongly that the spirit was working through me. That when I opened my ,out hit wasn't my words coming out, but really the words that the Lord needed him to hear and was saying to him. I don't even know how to describe it other than incredible but I know the Lord really does work through us. That we are his servants and He needs us to be obedient to be able to do His will.

There are so many other wonderful things that happen, I wish I could just tell you about every single thing that happens but.... It's fine. Just know that the mission is the greatest and through all the good and bad things, I know the Lord loves us and is so aware of us in every moment.
Thank you all for everything you do for me, for writing me and sending me cute little notes of love. I love being here in Spain and sharing the gospel! YOO-HOO!!
XOXO, Hermana Hauber 😘❤️🇪🇸

PS:
Hey y'all, just so you know... We have iPads and can email but we can't use iMessage. So if you wanna talk to me, shoot me an email! 💻 Or write me a letter. 💌
Thanks!! 🙃😘

Yummy smoothies
Sarita and her family in Badajoz got sealed this weekend!


Cool pics from the castle!











No comments:

Post a Comment