Monday, November 28, 2016

Holidays!

Hey y'all!

I don't have a lot of time this week, but here's a quick rundown.....
- it's finally getting cold! Sadly, I have stopped wearing my sandals.
- we have seen so many miracles and little blessings this week!
- a new investigator, José María, came to church and really liked it!
- I taught my comp how to make no bake cookies and she loved them! #holidayspirit
- we put the Christmas tree up #REALholidayspirit
- we have been sharing the new video #iluminaelmundo like crazy people!! If you haven't seen it, go to Mormón.org to see the new Light the World video and then serve someone!

I love being a missionary! Especially during the holiday season when we get to share the joy and love not Only with our families, but with every person we teach in their house or on a park bench or in the street. It  Truly is a blessing. Go out and share your light and serve others and let's all just remember that this time Centers on our Savior Jesus Christ and his example for us and what He did to fill this world with light.

I love you all!!
XOXO, Hermana Hauber (:

My comp made us a yummy Peruvian dish for thanksgiving



classic elevator selfie









No comments:

Post a Comment