Monday, November 14, 2016

Me voy!

Hey everybody!!
Well..... it has been a while since I've written and I don't even have a ton of time today. But I had a few things that I wanted to share with you all!!

1. We had consejo this last week and it was incredible! One of the things we talked about was faith and the story of the widow of Zarephath.... its in 1 Kings 17... GO READ IT! Basically the incredible faith that the woman had to do what the prophet Elijah asked her to do. But also the great faith that he had to ask her to do it and then promise the blessings that he did! Wow, I just was so amazed as I studied that. Since then, my comp and I have really been striving to apply the basic principles of faith in our work here. And have had the perfect opportunity to do so because this week is......

2. TRANSFERS!! So this transfer, I am leaving my sweet Hermana Berube and this beautiful place called Sevilla and I'm going to Almería!! Back across the map I go to the east side of the mission. I will be comps with Hermana Trujillo who is from Peru! So hopefully having a native compi will get my Spanish up there sounding even more like a native. (;
For the last couple transfers I have had the amazing opportunity to serve as a SHE(sister training leader) and I have loved it!! I have gotten to do exchanges with so many Hermanas, hear their testimonies and feel of their sweet spirits and I have learned so much! This transfer I won't be able to do that, but I have loved every moment of being a SHE. Shoutout to all my sweet Hermanas. ❤️❤️
With this transfer call, I have really been able to feel the hands of the Lord working in my life and that of others. Here as missionaries, we really are servants of the Lord! He works through us to help others and he uses other people to change our lives. I am so grateful to be here... I've met and served with and taught so many incredible people and each one has a special place in my heart!

To finish up, I just want to share something that one of the elders shared in consejo... he was sharing his testimony because he goes home this week and he said, "Many times I have wondered why the Lord chose someone as weak and imperfect as me to do His work.... and the only reason I can think of is because He loves me. " WOW. That hit me so hard. The Lord is giving me these opportunities and letting me be a missionary and serve Him in this capacity because He loves me!! Not because He needs me or any of these people need me, but because HE LOVES ME and knows this is the best thing I could be doing for my life.

I know this gospel is true. Jesus Christ lives and loves us and I am here in Spain because I know that, and I want tos hate it with others.

I hope y'all have a happy and healthy week!!
With so much love,
Hermana Hauber (:

Our last p-day together!

Hermana Carnero ❤️

We have met only at like 3 meetings but we are already best friends.
Elder Ramirez

Us with Ana and Cecilia! Ana is our sweet investigator

Me with Trini!

We love train rides!

Goodbyes...

We all came into the mission together!

All the beautiful hermanas at consejo!

A yummy palmera

My compi and I (:


Us and the zone leaders from Sevilla

This is how we spend Sunday evenings sending in
numbers to the office!

Intercambios with Hermana Taggart ❤️


Hermana Peters ❤️


And here are pictures from last week (since there was no group email):
I LOVE THIS HERMANA

Me and my cute compi (:

When it's stormy but so pretty!

More intercambios!

With the SHESHEs

From when Elder Zwick came (:

Emailing at the mission home!

All the missionaries and our AWESOME ward mission leader

Intercambios!

No comments:

Post a Comment