Monday, March 7, 2016

Badajoz for Life!

Hello everybody!!

I hope y'all aren't sick of hearing about Badajoz yet, because guess
what? I'm staying here for another transfer!! And we already knew that
Hermana Seoane would be leaving because she is going home, so we were
just waiting to find out who my new comp would be. And turns out we
still don't know....

‼️‼️BECAUSE I'M TRAINING!!‼️‼️

That's right, I have the amazing opportunity to welcome a new
missionary into the Spain Málaga Mission and I'm so excited for this
transfer. And nervous. I'm really nervous. But as I think about my
trainer and my experience with her, more than anything I'm grateful.
Hermana Watson was the best trainer I could have asked for, and I look
up to her a ton and I'm excited to get to help a new missionary in the
same way. So tomorrow, my comp and I travel to Málaga and I get to
meet my new hermanita. More updates next week. ☺️

In other news, these past couple weeks have just definitely been weeks
of growing. 💪 We had a zone conference a couple weeks back where we
talked about talking to everybody and just not having fear - so we've
been practicing. And Imma be honest, it is still something really hard
for me. BUT. I have been able to see the blessings of really working
hard and trying to talk to everyone. There are hard moments, there are
miracle moments, times when I sit on a bench and cry and times when I
love doing it. But over all of that, I am just grateful for the
experience to be here doing what I'm doing.

One more thing, my comp and I were talking this week and she said
something I really loved. She explained that sometimes we just feel so
overwhelmed and wonder why we have the trials we have and on and on
and then said, "that is when I have to remember that I'm not from
here. I live in the world and do things here, but I'm not from here,
it's just a short time in my life. " and it's so true! Really, we are
all from Heaven, we get sent here to live and learn but ultimately,
the plan is to return to Heaven, no? So... Please y'all just remember:
You aren't from here. You are sons and daughters of our Heavenly
Father and wants us all to return someday.

Okay well, that's all for now I think. Something else kinda cool is
that I celebrated my 21st birthday here in Spain so that's a once in a
lifetime experience, right? 😊🎉

Thank you all for the support! I hope you are all doing well!

Much love, Hermana Hauber

My district! From Utah, Spain, Venezuela, Argentina, England,
Cali, and Oregon

My neighbor's dog... I'm in love

My SHEs, Hermana Judy and Hermana Nelson


Got a birthday present!


This is Lourdes :)
Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment