Thursday, September 3, 2015

HOLA from ESPAÑA!!!

Hello Everybody!! My oh my how happy I am to have some email time. Last week we only had 30 minutes but today we have 50. It´s the little things that make a difference, I´ve learned.
In other news.... I´m in Spain and I LOVE IT!!! The MTC my first week was so so hard and it still is, but I have learned so much about Spanish, about the gospel, about myself and about my Savior Jesus Christ. Let me tell you my friends. He loves us. It is so real.
Each week on P day we get to go to the temple because it is literally across the courtyard from the MTC. It is amazing!! I´m grateful that at least for these 6 weeks I will still get to go often. Also, every week on Saturdays, we get to go to this giant park in Madrid called Retiro parque. We walk all over the park and contact people and talk to them about the gospel and it is one of my favorite things. Really hard because well, I only have a couple weeks of Spanish under my belt, but still so fun. Last week we had this cool experience with a guy who was examining a tree when we walked up and we told him who we were and he thought it was great! He proceeded to tell us about how some religions believe in a tree of life or something like that. So we pulled out a Book of mormon and showed him Lehi´s vision of the tree of life and he loved it! We got his info and I don´t know if the missionaries contacted him or if anything will come of it, but it was a cool experience to just talk to him and teach him what we blieve.
Something awesome about this place is that we have something chocolate at almost every meal. That keeps me in pretty good spirits. (; Also, Spain is just beautiful, we watch the sunrise in our room every morning and the sunset from our classroom every night and I remember how BLESSED I am to be here.
I don´t think I have much else to say, I pretty much sit in a classroom all day long and study... haha. But I am learning so much. My teachers are amazing and my district is awesome and even though things are hard, I wouldn´t trade this experience for anything in the world. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!
Love you all tons! And even though I don´t have much time to email, I would love it if you sent me a letter cuz it´s true, missionaries love getting mail. (;
xoxoxo Hermana Hauber


My comp and I on the beautiful streets of Madrid!

My district in front of the Royal palace last p day

No comments:

Post a Comment