Monday, September 28, 2015

Leaving the MTC!!

Hi y'all!! I´ve been given 10 minutes to email you and tell you that I leave the MTC first thing in the morning!! Our bus leaves at 6:30 to take us to the train station and then I should be in Málaga by 11ish I think. I don´t know when I will get to email next, but Monday should be my next p-day so hopefully then at the latest. I have LOVED being here in the CCM and am so sad to be leaving all of my hermanas in my zone and especially the elders in my district and the teachers I have had. I have learned so much from them and Hermana and President Lovell and I will love them all forever. This is truly a place of learning and growing and love and I´m grateful for the time I have been able to spend here. But I am SO STOKED to finally be going to Málaga to serve the people there! I know that the Lord will make up the difference in what I am lacking in Spanish and Gospel knowldedge, but I also know that I know enough to get started. I can´t wait to meet my president and find out who my trainer is and all that good stuff. This mission is so wonderful, I can´t wait to see what the next 17 months bring! I love you all tons and will talk to you soon!! Much love!
xoxoxo Hermana Hauber

No comments:

Post a Comment